June 17, 2013 by lambethteachers
The conference on Saturday was a great success with attendees from a wide range of settings including early years, primary schools, universities and education campaign groups.
There was a real buzz about the day as people discussed and debated the alternative to the Gove’s nightmare vision for our schools. The conference decided to:
- Set up a steering committee to plan further activities
- Hold an Early Years seminar along side other campaign groups
- organise a briefing in parliament for MPs
- Organise a further conference in Birmingham
- Get as many individuals and school groups as possible to sign up to the ideas of the charter.